Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Vendor Pre-cut PPF, tints and wraps - 10% off

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

iyordanov

Global Vendor
May 31, 2021
Bay Area
Hey folks

I am Iliya and I am the founder of TWRAPS. We're a small family ran business operating from the Bay Area (Northern California).
I started TWRAPS last August when I got my Refresh Model S delivered (my wife drives the 3 and waiting for a Y), and since then we've expanded our products quite a lot.
What makes us different other than the very high quality of materials we use is that everything we do, we design it ourselves. We don't use generic templates like others, instead every product is designed by us on the car itself.

We recently rented a Model Y for a week so we can get going with some products specific for it (a lot of the products we have for my wife's Model 3 though are compatible too), and I wanted to share these products.

I am open to any questions, suggestions, new product ideas and comments. Happy to help any way I can.
Also make sure to use code OFCOURSEISTILLLOVEYOU for 10% off!

Paint Protection Film (PPF)

Mini Bumper PPF for Tesla Model Y

Door Entry PPF for Tesla Model Y

Fenders PPF for Tesla Model Y

Rockers PPF for Tesla Model Y

Trunk PPF for Tesla Model Y

Headlights & Fog Lights PPF for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Tail Lights PPF for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Door Handles Guard PPF for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Door Edge Guards PPF

Tints

Headlights & Fog Lights Smoke Tint (30%, 50%, 70%) for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Tail Lights Smoke Tint (30%, 50%, 70%) for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Yellow Fog Lights Tint for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Vinyl Wraps

Center Console (gen2) Wrap for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Door Handles Vinyl Wrap for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Steering Wheel Vinyl Cover for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Dashboard Vinyl Wrap for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Charge Port Vinyl Wrap for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Diffuser Lip Wrap for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Calipers Vinyl Covers for Tesla Model Y (made with 3M heat resistant, reflective vinyl)

Door Sills Vinyl Covers for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Interior Door Trim Wrap for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

Accessories

Tempered Glass Screen Protector for Tesla Model 3 / Model Y

De-Badger - Remove the T badge on any Tesla

2022 California HOV Stickers - PPF/Tint (stickers not included!)

I don't but that sounds easy enough...so basically just a PPF piece with the size of a license plate (perhaps a tad bit bigger)? Are those (the wrap plates) the same size as the metal ones?
Yes, licenseplatewrap.com sells DMV legal sticker license plates in California (same size as the metal license plates). I was just looking for a pre-cut piece of PPF to attach it to like the pre-cut PPF for the HOV stickers. I guess I can buy PPF & cut it, but knowing my skill set, it won’t look as good as a pre-cut piece of PPF for the license plate wraps if that product existed 🤷🏼.

Reactions: iyordanov
Yes, licenseplatewrap.com sells DMV legal sticker license plates in California (same size as the metal license plates). I was just looking for a pre-cut piece of PPF to attach it to like the pre-cut PPF for the HOV stickers. I guess I can buy PPF & cut it, but knowing my skill set, it won’t look as good as a pre-cut piece of PPF for the license plate wraps if that product existed 🤷🏼.
I don’t think I will be able to make it officially for now but if you need it as a custom order just let me know the dimensions and DM me so I can arrange it.