Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Question regarding service: How do I report all of the minor defects present at delivery?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I took delivery of my MY five days ago. I LOVE IT, but there are several cosmetic items that need to be addressed. My ceramic detailer, pointed out a rather major one today, however. It is a dent in my lower hatchback that is symmetrical enough that I thought it was by there by design.  So, I reported that today using the app. However, I want to now also report all the smaller cosmetic items. The app does not seem to let me enter new concerns, but rather says that I have an appointment scheduled already.
My question: How do I go about reporting all the problems? Through the app? Do I call someone?

Whatever it is, now that I see it, it's beyond obvious. Can't believe I didn't notice it right away.
01ABEDA4-2A1F-4581-9A69-5183445C55DB.jpeg

thanks, Tes-la, for your question and the responses. My red TM3 will be delivered tomorrow (9/29). Delivery driver called me tonight with ETA. I'm so excited about this car! I will inspect it throughout as carefully as possible for those cosmetic and perhaps more significant issues as you did. (I hope I don't find any but something minor would not be surprising.) It's also coming via large auto delivery truck and I'm having it dropped off at large shopping parking lot one block from my apartment complex (as in your photo).