Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Real leather seat cover

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
There’s nothing I hate more than the plastic (high end vinyl?) seats
Vegan leather is not leather
Leather is leather
Moisture pools and sits there until wiped down (there’s nothing lovelier than leaving behind a sweat pool on a warm summer day).
Does anyone know of good quality real leather seats covers?
Thanks

Thanks! Have you used them? How do they look?
I have not had them in my car, but I helped install a set in a Mustang, and a coworker has a set in their Corvette. Quality is OEM standard or better from what I have seen. If you contact an installer in your area I am sure they will let you look at some of their installs.

I have been seriously considering a set for our MYLR, but I am on the list for a CT, and will probably wait to see if we sell the MY when the CT shows up.

Thanks!

...when the CT shows up.
Don't quote me, but I heard (not sure if it was 4th hand, or 5th hand, so take it with a grain of salt) the CyberTruck requires local support which might not be the same as what's available for the cars. As such, presumably, deliveries might be focused in regions where the truck has support, for example Austin.
Again, this is hearsay (heresy?? pardon the pun), so don't quote me, but i believe the trucks will be released regionally, not necessarily based on reservation number.

There’s nothing I hate more than the plastic (high end vinyl?) seats
Vegan leather is not leather
Leather is leather
Moisture pools and sits there until wiped down (there’s nothing lovelier than leaving behind a sweat pool on a warm summer day).
Does anyone know of good quality real leather seats covers?
Thanks
check out clazzio they have real leather seat covers with lots of colors and customization options Clazzio Seat Covers - #1 Trusted Site - Customizable Leather Seat Covers

Reactions: haroldo