Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Rear air conditioning fan hardly blowing

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
The fan speed in the front seats blow tons of air but the back seats dont seem to push much air and when I change the fan speed from lowest setting to high the air speed doesnt change. I turned it off and it stops but i cant seem to be able to get more than a low setting of air out of it. I do know it goes faster bc ive seen it push more in the past but now it doesnt seem to want to change speeds . Any ideas?

Pre-plaid, the outboard second row vents and the third row vents were connected to a separate condenser, had a separate blower, and could be cotrolled independently of the front ones. I wouldn't be surprised if it is still the same. I also wouldn't be incredibly surprised if the UI doesn't have the option it should have yet, but you should definitely do some looking for separate settings. Pre-plaid, they were at the bottom of the HVAC / winter control screen. The options I recall are Auto, Off, and Fan Speed (which would disable auto without switching to off). Since the screen has been rotated for plaid, I'm not in a position to venture any sort of guess where the controls should be now or how you should access them.

Upvote 0