Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Recommendations for tinting in Los Angelos?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Another vote for G5 as well. They did a flawless job on my first MYP. I went to Extreme Autowerks to put Spectra Photosync on my second one and if I had to do it all over again I'd save the money and go back to G5.

Crystalline 70% for the windshield, def don't do 90% as I've had it in a previous car and the heat rejection isn't noticeable. Your preference for the sides. The 3M Ceramic IR matches the dyed rear windows better than Crystalline as it's more of a charcoal color rather than brownish

Aesthetic: CIR 25% will be close to the back, can put 70 on the back or nothing at all
Visibility: Crystalline 40% for front side windows = great heat rejection with great visibility

Another vote for G5 as well. They did a flawless job on my first MYP. I went to Extreme Autowerks to put Spectra Photosync on my second one and if I had to do it all over again I'd save the money and go back to G5.

Crystalline 70% for the windshield, def don't do 90% as I've had it in a previous car and the heat rejection isn't noticeable. Your preference for the sides. The 3M Ceramic IR matches the dyed rear windows better than Crystalline as it's more of a charcoal color rather than brownish

Aesthetic: CIR 25% will be close to the back, can put 70 on the back or nothing at all
Visibility: Crystalline 40% for front side windows = great heat rejection with great visibility
How much did G5 charge you for the 3M Crystalline?