Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral award - 22" Turbines, or 21" Arachnids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

SD_Engnr

Mar 24, 2016
San Diego
Hello!

I am looking to sell my referral award for either the 22" Turbines for the X, or the 21" Arachnids for the S.
I can't use the award since my P3D+ has a different bolt pattern, so I'm looking to sell these to fund a set for the 3.

The 22" turbines are available in Onyx Black or Silver
The 21" Arachnids are available in Silver

Accepting best offer, shipped to the service center nearest you. Please, no low balling.

Thanks for looking!

Screenshot_20181202-103216_Tesla.jpg

Reactions: JPUConn
Just an FYI,

The seller just needs to send it the the "buyer's" Service center, the SC will call the Seller when they arrive, Seller, just needs to tell them New buyers name and # will pick them up for you... Completed.

the only thing, is they will arrive when they arrive... at least thats for us here in Hawaii :)

Good luck

Reactions: JPUConn
Hello!
I am looking to sell my referral award for either the 22" Turbines for the X, or the 21" Arachnids for the S.
I can't use the award since my P3D+ has a different bolt pattern, so I'm looking to sell these to fund a set for the 3.
The 22" turbines are available in Onyx Black or Silver
The 21" Arachnids are available in Silver
Accepting best offer, shipped to the service center nearest you. Please, no low balling.
Thanks for looking!
View attachment 357237 .

You need to post a price... :cool:

Be careful, the FAQ for the program says:

Arachnid or Turbine Wheels and One Week with a Model S or Model X
I am eligible for Arachnid or Turbine Wheels through the referral program. How can I redeem my award?

Your wheel award is contingent upon your current vehicle ownership. If you own a Model S, you will be able to select the Silver Arachnid wheels. If you own a Model X, you will be able to select the Turbine wheels in Silver or Onyx Black. Award selections can be made by accessing the Loot Box section of your Tesla App.

If you own a Model 3, you may select one week with a Model S or Model X or delay award redemption until you have a Model S or X.
If all you own is a Model 3, you can't get the wheels, and you can't choose which wheels you get unless you have an S AND an X.

Bumping this up.

Offers welcomed!

Be careful, the FAQ for the program says:

Arachnid or Turbine Wheels and One Week with a Model S or Model X
I am eligible for Arachnid or Turbine Wheels through the referral program. How can I redeem my award?

Your wheel award is contingent upon your current vehicle ownership. If you own a Model S, you will be able to select the Silver Arachnid wheels. If you own a Model X, you will be able to select the Turbine wheels in Silver or Onyx Black. Award selections can be made by accessing the Loot Box section of your Tesla App.

If you own a Model 3, you may select one week with a Model S or Model X or delay award redemption until you have a Model S or X.
If all you own is a Model 3, you can't get the wheels, and you can't choose which wheels you get unless you have an S AND an X.

Myself and one other member have spoken with Tesla, and this is not true if you have a Model S or X VIN that you'll be transferring the wheels to. I couldn't personally pick them up at the service center to take home, unless a friend with a S or X would let me "borrow" their VIN.

• Funny
Reactions: FlatSix911
  • Funny
There is no "market price" its all about what someone will pay.

If you list something and it doesnt sell then the price is too high.

OP listed at $3495, still for sale.. so price is too high. Just like all the other 80 sets for sale.

$3k or less is what people are paying.