Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Referral wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I’m selling my referral wheels for the model 3, and hoping my scheduled delivery will not be bumped. Anybody experience delays in delivery? Also, anybody look into getting them shipped to another service center for a buyer instead of taking delivery themselves? Lastly, if anybody is interested... $3k obo. Thank you!

I do not know yet, because I have not taken possession of them. I will be picking them up in San Diego on July 2nd. I would assume however that they would be the standard size for all referrals, since I did not have a choice when selecting it.

As stated, they will be the ones appropriate for YOUR car. If you have a performance model 3, they will be the ones for that car. If your (OP) car is not a performance model 3, they will be the one for non performance vehicles, and these are not interchangable AFAIK.

As stated, they will be the ones appropriate for YOUR car. If you have a performance model 3, they will be the ones for that car. If your (OP) car is not a performance model 3, they will be the one for non performance vehicles, and these are not interchangable AFAIK.
Yep, makes sense. I knew of the two styles of those wheels and the Performance distinction, just didn't know the sizes. Thanks for the clarification!

Yep, makes sense. I knew of the two styles of those wheels and the Performance distinction, just didn't know the sizes. Thanks for the clarification!

Im surprised you dont want to keep them.. they look really good on the car. I am in your neck of the woods (I live in temecula as well). if you wanted to see what they look like in person I wouldnt mind driving to a parking lot somewhere for you to see them (from the requisite 6 feet away of course).

One of the advantages is not everyone has them, so makes your car stand out.

Anyway, if you want to see in person we can work that out since we are in the same city, and its not "that" big. send me a PM if interested.

Last edited:
Im surprised you dont want to keep them.. they look really good on the car. I am in your neck of the woods (I live in temecula as well). if you wanted to see what they look like in person I wouldnt mind driving to a parking lot somewhere for you to see them (from the requisite 6 feet away of course).

One of the advantages is not everyone has them, so makes your car stand out.

Anyway, if you want to see in person we can work that out since we are in the same city, and its not "that" big. send me a PM if interested.
I appreciate the offer for sure! I have seen the pictures and they do look awesome! It actually almost made me change my mind to be honest. It would be for my wife's car anyway and we have upgraded wheels on it already. That, and she isn't that big on rims, plus there is an increased risk of curb rash on her car...just saying...lol.

I appreciate the offer for sure! I have seen the pictures and they do look awesome! It actually almost made me change my mind to be honest. It would be for my wife's car anyway and we have upgraded wheels on it already. That, and she isn't that big on rims, plus there is an increased risk of curb rash on her car...just saying...lol.

This post I made my interest you. It shows a deep blue model 3P with both a performance wheel and referral wheel on it. Very easy to see the difference that way.

Referral Reward: Forged Performance Wheels

Reactions: Mdepauw