Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Returning Owner!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi All,
Thought I would drop in and say Hi. I had my account deleted a while back as I didn't have my Tesla any longer and didn't expect to have another any time soon.

Due to a sad turn of events (Both my father and my grandfather passing in the last 12 months) I find myself in a position to be able to have another.

I realised soon after parting ways with my original 2021 M3 LR - "Sherlock", that it was a big mistake to have done done so, so here I am waiting for another factory fresh M3 LR for delivery in early 2024.

• Love
Reactions: shahryaran
I am sorry for your loss. Saying "welcome back" feels out of place here due to the circumstances, so I will just express condolences for your loss.
Thank you, and the sensitivity is much appreciated. Indeed, it is not the best of circumstances to get me here - but I am glad to be back, I look forward to getting re-acquainted with the Tesla way of life. My father was a fan of my last one, so I know he would approve of me getting another.

Reactions: jjrandorin