Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

New Owner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

Sitting in the Savannah service center lounge while they prep my new Model 3 RWD. Purchased today from inventory, but the one I was sitting in sold online so sales rep didn’t know and had to get a new one from the back lot and detail it. My father in law just got a Model Y LR last month. I’ve always had old cheap stick shift cars, preferably BMW so I’m excited by the driving of my cheap new car! I love whitewater kayaking and biking, so the roof rack will be tested as well.

6 month update:
Love the car, 3D printed accessories make the interior storage even better. Currently have 12,500 miles. Used service to rotate tires first time, will do myself this time.

Door panel comes loose when I get into car and push against it, but it snaps right back into place. Only issue was my charge port breaking when it closed itself on the charger handle.

Very happy with the car! I do miss my old ICE, but I don’t miss getting gas and not having autopilot.