Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Reverse Mirror settings problems

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I have my mirrors set up properly wide to see the blind spots, I also have the “auto Tilt” feature on and SAVED my mirror settings in reverse to where I like it, seeing the side of the M3 and the rear wheels... anyways it won’t remember my setting it will only tilt down from my forward setting which I have set wide making the mirrors useless for reverse.. does anyone know a fix or work around or does this need a software update?

I need my mirrors to tilt down AND in!!

Reactions: VRM3
About the only workaround that may work at the moment is to turn off Auto-tilt and create a driver profile called Reverse. Save the mirror settings to your liking under that profile. You'll have to manually invoke Reverse but it should do what you want, albeit with a couple of touches to turn on and a couple more to get back to where you were. Note that if you have more than one driver profile, you may need to create a Reverse for each user (the seat and steering wheel may more).

This, and several other things, should be storable under the driver profiles. Seat, mirror and steering wheel is a given. Profiles should also remember Acceleration, Steering and Regenerative modes. Basically everything under the Driving settings menu.

Reactions: daranello