Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

RN1149 and earlier, still waiting group!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
good luck my friend I am still not able to get over how mine got pushed to jan feb
I ordered on 5/4 and have a Dec 30/31 date right now, along with many July orders with Dec EDD's that are all in the WA state area. Hopefully yours is coming at the beginning of Jan at the latest but who the heck knows if mine will just push back again. Many have said that the fact that our price is $15K+ lower than others isn't a factor in this prioritization logic but I get increasingly more suspicious of this every day.

I ordered on 5/4 and have a Dec 30/31 date right now, along with many July orders with Dec EDD's that are all in the WA state area. Hopefully yours is coming at the beginning of Jan at the latest but who the heck knows if mine will just push back again. Many have said that the fact that our price is $15K+ lower than others isn't a factor in this prioritization logic but I get increasingly more suspicious of this every day.
from what i've seen, Tesla LARGELY goes in RN order, but not precisely, and whether real or just a conspiracy theory, it seems some newer orders (more expensive) get the bump forward.
i think that can also be a result of another order falling through, and being in the right place at the right time.
i just don't understand how i can have an EDD that starts tomorrow, is a month long (hasn't narrowed) and nuthin - no vin, no anything.
the fact that my newer MY order has been jumping around gives me hope that Tesla logistics has dates in there that are somewhat accurate.
at least i hope so.
meanwhile, i'll be away for a week, and i'm feeling like peter parker in homecoming, worried about missing tony stark's call...

Reactions: BruinIvy
I am giving elon one last chance if my jan feb EDD gets pushed back one more time I am going to buy a used MS and sell it when my order gets delivered. You never know with used cars pricing it might actually be worth it

As updated in the LR Waiting room, I've just received the 14th EDD and for the first time the EDD range is sub 10 days. I think/hope that there is a significance with a sub 10-day EDD. For my '22 M3P order, once the EDD dropped to 9 days, I received on the following day a VIN and further tightening of EDD that resulted in pick up a few days later.

History of EDD:
Aug
Sept
10/20-11/9
11/5-25
11/29-12/27
Feb
12/8-31
11/21-12/19
12/8-31
11/28-12/12
12/1-12
12/4-14
12/7-17
12/10-19

RN1143 here again. Does anyone remember back after they announced the refresh that if we confirmed the new car we would:
1) have to pay $8k more than the car we had on order (ie a $2k consideration on the new price) and
2) get priority delivery on the new car

Tesla has redefined priority delivery! It must mean they prioritize others first and profits ahead of FIFO!

my current edd is Jan 7 - Feb 4.

okay back to waiting.…

anyone in this situation getting worried about the constant rumbling at speed reports?

Reactions: BruinIvy and fsabek
RN1143 here again. Does anyone remember back after they announced the refresh that if we confirmed the new car we would:
1) have to pay $8k more than the car we had on order (ie a $2k consideration on the new price) and
2) get priority delivery on the new car

Tesla has redefined priority delivery! It must mean they prioritize others first and profits ahead of FIFO!

my current edd is Jan 7 - Feb 4.

okay back to waiting.…

anyone in this situation getting worried about the constant rumbling at speed reports?
I might not have been waiting like you have but I have same edd as you do and honestly if I get pushed back again I am going to buy a used MS and trade it when new one comes if ever

RN1143 movement today.

From Jan 7 - feb 4 to March 18 - April 15th.

So I am either getting it soonish via the ‘date range VIN boomerang’ or neverish as it moves further into 2022.

Smart money in Vegas being placed on further into 2022.

I didn’t used to be so cynical.
Leaping lizards! 1143! March? Who did you do wrong? Yikes! hopefully you get a vin soon!

Reactions: yetanotherevownr