Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Covers for Gen1 Seats?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have Gen1 seats in my MS and I think they are totally fine and comfortable for driving. However....after seeing some Teslas with the new seats, I realize that the Gen1 seats look pretty flat and sad a little compared to the newer seats.

Since I assume getting new seats is probably very expensive (please correct me if I'm wrong), I'm curious if anyone has found any seat covers that work well to upgrade the look of these seats at all?

My experience with seat covers in cars is that they always look a lot like seat covers...but I'm open to having my mind expanded!

My interior is all black and I kind of love the half black/half white look of some interiors. Not sure if it would look crazy but the thought of white seats sounds really sexy to me as well.

Okay after doing a bit more digging it sounds like options are fairly limited and that it's actually not even recommended to put covers on model S seats.

In that case...just curious if anyone has ever had the seats totally replaced? I think unpluggedperformance and tsportline did interior refresh packages at some point. Does Tesla ever install new seats if you are willing to pay for it?