Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat position when opening doors

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
This may seem like a stupid question. My wife is 5'4" and I am almost 6'. When I get in her car I am scrunched up tight in the driver's seat until I can toggle to my profile on the screen. Is there a way to avoid this. All other cars I have owned have the seat positions on the driver's door or reset to a driver based on the key fob that is used to unlock the car.

To link a driver profile to a key, first ensure you are using your desired driver profile, then touch Controls > Locks > Keys. You can toggle the driver icon to link or delete a key to the desired driver profile. The name of the driver profile appears under the key to show that it is linked.

Reactions: SpicyPaneer
You can also set the "easy entry" seat position and select if you want your profile (or both profiles) to go to the easy entry position before you put your foot on the brake. As soon as you are in park and the seatbelt comes off, the wheel and seat move to easy entry. As soon as you put your foot on the brake and buckle up, it moves to the position that your profile has saved.

Reactions: Pianewman