Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seat Wrinkle

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I recently picked up my model 3 a few days ago and seems like someone sat with a key and it left some imprint on the seat. Not sure how to remove it. Has anyone on here had the same experience and any success in removing it? Or is this just permanent now. Any help would be appreciated.

Attachments

• 8AEA4805-4AA9-4348-B070-92B0C7E910B1.jpeg
    8AEA4805-4AA9-4348-B070-92B0C7E910B1.jpeg
    405.8 KB · Views: 118
  • Funny
Reactions: BMWM3Man
Mine wrinkles like this really bad when anyone sits in my front seat. I’ve had passengers ranging from probably 100lbs to 250lbs. All the same. In the summer it disappears after about a week in the heat. Will see about this winter. So I’m going to say mostly normal, or at least you are not alone.

Tim

Reactions: BMWM3Man
Mine wrinkles like this really bad when anyone sits in my front seat. I’ve had passengers ranging from probably 100lbs to 250lbs. All the same. In the summer it disappears after about a week in the heat. Will see about this winter. So I’m going to say mostly normal, or at least you are not alone.

Tim
Oh thanks for the reply! Thought this had to have been caused by someone sitting and must’ve had a sharp item that caused this when sitting or getting out. Glad to see that this will just fix itself.

Reactions: TBrownTX