Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Seattle Area Model 3 Orders

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Order 11/17
VIN in source, yesterday 12/16.
Delivery text first thing this morning 12/17
Picked a delivery slot on Friday, 12/20

It's home delivery, which surprises me considering this is North Seattle and the streets are not wide. Be interesting to see how they do it.

For the very reason, I changed my delivery location to Bellevue delivery center. I asked someone in the showroom to do it but I imagine someone will drive the car to your home which should be fine.

Order 11/17
VIN in source, yesterday 12/16.
Delivery text first thing this morning 12/17
Picked a delivery slot on Friday, 12/20

It's home delivery, which surprises me considering this is North Seattle and the streets are not wide. Be interesting to see how they do it.
Awesome, congrats. I still haven't been contacted. I can't do home delivery on the east side, so I'm probably in Bellevue's backlog.

Delivery was scheduled tomorrow at 10 am. I even stopped by the Bellevue center on 20th street to confirm. Tonight a guy called me to say they did not manage to get the car out of Portland yet, and so it would be tomorrow night. Slight issue, we leave the country for 2 weeks tomorrow night....

He promised to find a solution and even gave me his cell number saying I would hear by noon tomorrow. Unlike the Sa who was really not energetic, this guy really is, so I am hoping for the best, but severely disappointed...