Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Seattle-ish: 3/Y accessories: floor and cargo mats, dash trim cover, console liners

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

ChadS

Last tank of gas: March 2009
Jul 16, 2009
Redmond, WA
I recently traded in my Model Y, and have a few things left over:
  • A pair of very nice cloth front floor mats (definitely fits Y; I think it fits 3 as well)
  • A set of cargo mats that cover the floor, seatbacks and side walls (for the cargo area of a Model Y 5-seater)
  • A black cover for the wood or white trim piece on the dash (fits 3 or Y)
  • Some rubber liners for the cupholders and console storage (fits 3 or Y)
Each item will get their own post below.

Last edited:
The first thing I bought for my Y was a set of Lloyd's Luxe mats for the driver and passenger - they are very nice, thick carpet and I've had them in all of my Teslas since the Roadster. A new set is $174. These obviously aren't new, but the passenger side looks new (my wife preferred riding in her X, so I rarely had a passenger in the Y) and the driver's side has a little wear, but most would not notice unless they are looking for it. $74.

Link to new ones is HERE.

PXL_20230617_150839902.jpg

I love this cargo-area solution that covers the seatbacks AND the sides of the cargo area. It was easy to install and fits perfectly. It has cutouts for switches, latches, etc.

There is a small tear when I tried to push in some heavy furniture with a rough edge, but otherwise they have held up well. It uses velcro to stick to carpet, but double-sided velcro tape to stick to the plastic. It did not harm the plastic when I removed it. There are a few extra pieces that come with it.

I purchased it HERE. If you read the reviews, I left a 3-star review as "Redmond Chad". It was initially a 5-star review for this set, but I later bought another set for my wife's Model X, and that just plain didn't fit so I lowered the rating.

Shortly after installing them, I wrote about them in a thread HERE.

$60 for this set.

PXL_20220423_003556756.jpg

PXL_20220423_003643358.jpg

PXL_20230617_151156967.jpg

Last edited:
Black plastic cover for the wood or white trim on the dash. It has double-sided tape; just press it on (and pull it off when you trade the car in). No marks left on the dash. The tape feels sticky enough to use again, though you can always add more. It's in 2 pieces so easier to apply; the seam is behind the center screen, so you'll never see it. $20.

I bought it HERE.

Dash trim cover.jpg

Sorry, I should include a picture of it installed in the car...but while I took a few pictures of the outside of my Y, I apparently never took a picture of the inside! The Amazon link has pictures, though.

I love this cargo-area solution that covers the seatbacks AND the sides of the cargo area. It was easy to install and fits perfectly. It has cutouts for switches, latches, etc.

There is a small tear when I tried to push in some heavy furniture with a rough edge, but otherwise they have held up well. It uses velcro to stick to carpet, but double-sided velcro tape to stick to the plastic. It did not harm the plastic when I removed it. There are a few extra pieces that come with it.

I purchased it HERE. If you read the reviews, I left a 3-star review as "Redmond Chad". It was initially a 5-star review for this set, but I later bought another set for my wife's Model X, and that just plain didn't fit so I lowered the rating.

Shortly after installing them, I wrote about them in a thread HERE.

$60 for this set.

View attachment 950282
View attachment 950283
View attachment 950284
is this sold?