Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sell Loaded Model S P85DL+ White Loaded or still will trade for X

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
First of all I really apologize if this is against the forum rules. I recently just posted about trading this car, but I can't figure out how to edit that post or if it isn't... Anyway wiling to sell now. Would like to get $62,500 for the car. I'm in Seattle and willing to do video overviews and prepare transport of your choice. I'm honest and open about the condition. I want to point everything out for you, so you get the car as expected and enjoy this awesome beast. It is in excellent shape.

Tesla Model S P85D with Ludicrous and 4G LTE upgrades. Almost every available option for the car and original delivery December 30, 2014, so there is remaining warranty. I had a potential trade lined up so I took the car to service center per request and had the car looked over. Trade fell through, but good news is service center went great. They replaced a few items that were recalled with the steering column or wheel or sensors therein.

Also, I'm told this is most likely the + suspension because of the build date. I cannot verify that, but I'm happy to bring it to service center to have them check.

39,902 miles
222 miles at 90% charge (I never really do full capacity charges)
I've maybe supercharged once total in this car.

Here are some of the options on my car:
85 kWh Performance
Pearl White Multi-Coat Paint ($1500)
All Glass Panoramic Roof
19" Wheels
Black Leather Next Generation Seats
Carbon Fiber Décor and Trim
Black Alcantara Headliner
Carbon Fiber Spoiler
Tesla Red Brake Calipers
Supercharger for life
Tech Package with Autopilot
Smart Air Suspension
Ultra High Fidelity Sound
Subzero Weather Package
Ludicrous Speed upgrade
4G LTE connectivity upgrade

In addition:
Ceramic Pro gold coating applied (most coats possible) which is pricey, but protects the paint for the life of the vehicle. Debris just falls off when you wash it. The doors sills and rims treated as well.

I am willing to also include the Tesla all weather floor mats $250 (made by Weather Tech but have Tesla logos)
Tesla whisper bar roof rack $550 (I only used this once, but can be handy for carrying additional cargo) for Free.

It truly is an exceptional car in every way and I'll be very sad to say goodbye to it. Everything about the car works flawlessly. It's been rock solid. Michelin replaced the tires under warranty with the same all seasons with an additional 45,000 mile warranty around 20,000 miles.

Attachments

• model s.jpg
    model s.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 205
  • model s 2.jpg
    model s 2.jpg
    40.1 KB · Views: 149
  • model s 3.jpg
    model s 3.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 144
  • model s 4.jpg
    model s 4.jpg