Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
So I know you guys have been saying that the account issue has been happening for an hour but my account still shows this.
The last time this happened I was pushed out until May.
Hopefully this means Floridians are getting pushed back to now when all you west coast people are getting VINs.

At this point I really don't care what batterybI get. I just want my freaking Tesla.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220223-221039_Tesla.jpg
    Screenshot_20220223-221039_Tesla.jpg
    108.2 KB · Views: 81
So I know you guys have been saying that the account issue has been happening for an hour but my account still shows this.
Hopefully this means Floridians are getting pushed back to now when all you west coast people are getting VINs.

At this point I really don't care what batterybI get. I just want my freaking Tesla.
Check the website, it usually loads faster.

Reactions: Jdizzl11

Mine shows the same. I thought maybe it was because I haven’t accepted their trade-in offer yet haha. I totally agree with just wanting my car at this point though! Been a long 5 month wait 😒

just an update ...i have scheduled my DD for this Sat at 3pm.. i have yet to hear from my SA or from my local dealership from when i first placed my order or anyone except for the basic tesla texts and i have completed the most of the tasks on the tesla app except for payment since i will be paying on delivery day. i did notice on the tesla website under manage account that i have all the documents ready and are post dated for this Saturday ...

just curious since im paying via bank convenience check should i reach out to my dealership to advice the payment format or should i just wait for them to reach out to me..

regardless like most i will definitely post my updates here up to delivery of the vehicle .. just 2 more days and a wake up ... :D

My EDD move from June to now March 8 to 18 without a vin for about a week now. Should i apply for the loan to lock in a lower rate? What should i expect? Anyone have a idea? This the first tesla so i have no idea what going on.
Wait til you get a VIN before applying for a loan. Once you get a VIN your Tesla will be able for pick up with in 1 to 3 weeks.

Reactions: SpecialDad
For any folks that are still lurking around after having already received their MY, how many EDD windows did you enter before you managed to get a VIN? I am just about to enter my fourth EDD window (as long as it doesn't get changed in the next day or so). My first EDD window I entered was back in early December before it got pushed to 2022. Seems from reading here that most folks seem to go into 4-5 EDD windows before actually getting vin/car. Does that seem like what most experience, or does it very widely? Just trying to set my expectations from getting too high. =P
I actually never entered any of my EDD windows (until I got my VIN). Closest I think I got was within 4 days. Mine always got bumped out. I was 2 weeks from my EDD when I got my VIN.

Reactions: feargnomes
just an update ...i have scheduled my DD for this Sat at 3pm.. i have yet to hear from my SA or from my local dealership from when i first placed my order or anyone except for the basic tesla texts and i have completed the most of the tasks on the tesla app except for payment since i will be paying on delivery day. i did notice on the tesla website under manage account that i have all the documents ready and are post dated for this Saturday ...

just curious since im paying via bank convenience check should i reach out to my dealership to advice the payment format or should i just wait for them to reach out to me..

regardless like most i will definitely post my updates here up to delivery of the vehicle .. just 2 more days and a wake up ... :D
Only communications I received from Tesla was the order confirmation email. That was it. No texts or emails. I did call them 3 times after I got my VIN, but no Tesla initiated communications. I would just make sure they are able to accept your check.

Reactions: carlos916