Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Finally entered 2-week window this past Saturday (Feb 12 - Feb 25). Today got pushed back to Feb 19 - Mar 5. Hoping this is still a good sign. Still no VIN.

MYLR, White/Black, 7-seater, No FSD, No tow
Las Vegas
OD:9/30/21
EDD1: April
EDD2: June
EDD3: 9 Dec - 23 Dec
EDD4: June
EDD5: Feb 20 -Mar 20
EDD6: June 23 - July 21
EDD7: Feb 18 - Mar 18
EDD8: Feb 12 - Feb 25
EDD9 (current): Feb 19 - Mar 5
I've now joined the "pushed-out after entering 2-week window" club on 2/22. Pushed out to "June" :mad:. Have no idea what to make of this.

Las Vegas
EDD9: Feb 19 - Mar 5
EDD10 (current): June

• Informative
Reactions: TrooperCA
I've now joined the "pushed-out after entering 2-week window" club on 2/22. Pushed out to "June" :mad:. Have no idea what to make of this.

Las Vegas
Thats crazy! Im in vegas too, ordered 9/27/21 with EDD 3/18-3/31. Surprised to see you pushed back that far when you were in your EDD window

Reactions: last2ndshot

Las Vegas
I want to be in the "pushed-out after entering 2-week window club" smh

Reactions: last2ndshot
Where did you pick up in MN? I'm on the south side of the cities as well, my wife went to college in Winona, and will be trading a car in. Did you trade? Curious of that experience as well.

Congrats on the ride!!!
Picked up in Maplewood. Funny that your wife went to college in Winona! WSU or St Mary's? We did trade my old Camry in, that was easy. Price was what you'd expect from a dealer, but was fine. They didn't even look at it, so it was as perfunctory as can be...

Las Vegas
I’m in Colorado and have the same build as you around the same order date. I had a bunch of changing EDD since the order but since Monday this week, we are back at just June.

Picked up in Maplewood. Funny that your wife went to college in Winona! WSU or St Mary's? We did trade my old Camry in, that was easy. Price was what you'd expect from a dealer, but was fine. They didn't even look at it, so it was as perfunctory as can be...
She was a Warrior in their nursing program.

Good to know about that trade in. I have a '14 Ford Escape that can tell I'm about to trade him in and is starting to give me attitude.

Reactions: Tararua
The 4680 structural battery pack is the big thing coming out of Austin. There might be others but this is the feature that is making headlines that I am aware of.
Correct but are you expecting something different about the car? The reason I ask is you said you would refuse delivery for the 4680s. It is very unlikely there will be any noticeable difference in the vehicle with the 4680s (it will be a little lighter) so I was wondering if it was just to say you had 4680s or were you looking for something else?

i have scheduled my DD for this Sat at 3pm.. i have yet to hear from my SA or from my local dealership from when i first placed my order or anyone except for the basic tesla texts

I got a phone call from a human!
Delivery was scheduled four days from today. A human called to say it's delayed due to weather... but only by one day.

I've driven to the Tesla shop twice now to ask a question. But now I have an SA phone number saved.

BTW, do they usually stock Mobile Connector adaptors at the store?

PC: 9/11 mYlr-5 Ba/Bu +tow -fsd EDD:3/1