Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
(Reuters) - Tesla Inc on Saturday reported record electric vehicle deliveries for the first quarter, driven by a ramp up in production at its Shanghai factory.

Tesla delivered 310,048 vehicles in the quarter, while Wall Street had expected deliveries of 308,836 cars, according to Refinitiv data.

(Reuters) - Tesla Inc on Saturday reported record electric vehicle deliveries for the first quarter, driven by a ramp up in production at its Shanghai factory.

Tesla delivered 310,048 vehicles in the quarter, while Wall Street had expected deliveries of 308,836 cars, according to Refinitiv data.
And where is mine? Record numbers and they are still pushing out

A week ago my EDD slipped from 5 June - 3 July to a new EDD range from 26 June to 8 August. Now today I'm back in "June Jail" with the EDD just listed as June with no date range.

UPDATE and just now EDD changed again to 5 July -16 Aug. (two changes just this morning).

Last edited:
A week ago my EDD slipped from 5 June - 3 July to a new EDD range from 26 June to 8 August. Now today I'm back in "June Jail" with the EDD just listed as June with no date range.

UPDATE and just now EDD changed again to 5 July -16 Aug. (two changes just this morning).
You and I have the exact same configuration. Ordered one day before you. Today EDD was pushed back 2 days to 4/30-5/28. I guess I shouldn‘t complain.

I have the same configuration as you and Bookman, order date 2 days earlier. My EDD has been 4/23 - 5/21 since April 4th. I don’t know what to make of Tesla’s algorithm. All the September EDDs pushing out to July and beyond scare the crap outta me.