Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
What’s OF? Sorry
Each time you make a change it definitely changes your order date, I have made 2 changes originally ordered a white on white LR with 20” tow no fsd. December changed interior to black,. I asked SA to do this got an email that showed a new order agreement/date. March 26 asked SA to allow me to make changes, she said current MYP delivery is June/July, changed to MYP. On April 1st EDD changed to April 3-16 then on the 3rd April 6 -18. But in April 1st I got a text asking if I wanted to add a trade in, I said yes then declined the offer. But hey still no vin 😭

Last edited:
I think so, but each time you make a change you change your order date. If your willing to upgrade to 20” and were thinking of getting acceleration boost your only 1k away from a MYP, that will drastically move up your edd. Mine went from end of June-august to early April.
I wish I could go the MYP route but I need the 7 seater. I guess my question is more like “does rim upgrade move the EDD earlier without upgrading to MYP”

I wish I could go the MYP route but I need the 7 seater. I guess my question is more like “does rim upgrade move the EDD earlier without upgrading to MY
I wish I could go the MYP route but I need the 7 seater. I guess my question is more like “does rim upgrade move the EDD earlier without upgrading to MYP”
Yes but so does tow, if you ever want to add a bike rack?

Gosh, the frustration of waiting, OD 9/24 and teased a dozen time with EDD changes, recently 2 that went info the date range.

I lost my loan last month because I thought I was in a good 30-day window….

I mean, I’ve even consider calling and changing to MYP, at the same September price, now that’s a deal. Even thought about adding FSD…. But really, I don’t need a performance Y, heck the MYLR is only 0.3 sec slower than my 2003 Corvette. And with the Accelerate boost I’m adding, it will be like 0.3 sec faster.

At lease it looks like we may have already benefited from the LFP batterie upgrade and AMD Ryzen Processor. Lucky us……..

But, what the heck, what’s a few days, weeks, maybe a month hopefully not longer. Maybe I’ll get that matrix headlights update, dual pain rear windows or the rear hatch cover. I’m hoping for the hatch cover LOL.

Anyway, here’s a stiff drink to all of us still waiting…………

Gosh, the frustration of waiting, OD 9/24 and teased a dozen time with EDD changes, recently 2 that went info the date range.

I lost my loan last month because I thought I was in a good 30-day window….

I mean, I’ve even consider calling and changing to MYP, at the same September price, now that’s a deal. Even thought about adding FSD…. But really, I don’t need a performance Y, heck the MYLR is only 0.3 sec slower than my 2003 Corvette. And with the Accelerate boost I’m adding, it will be like 0.3 sec faster.

At lease it looks like we may have already benefited from the LFP batterie upgrade and AMD Ryzen Processor. Lucky us……..

But, what the heck, what’s a few days, weeks, maybe a month hopefully not longer. Maybe I’ll get that matrix headlights update, dual pain rear windows or the rear hatch cover. I’m hoping for the hatch cover LOL.

Anyway, here’s a stiff drink to all of us still waiting…………
Hey man your local to me lol I'm down for a stiff drink! haha. Hopefully we all get good delivery updates after tomorrow!