Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

September 2021 Order Delivery Dates

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Nope still waiting and it's been crickets...there is no direct extension to the delivery center as they route you through the main Tesla support line so no way of knowing if the parts are in or if it is even close. Tempted to just drive down there and see what is up...
I may or may not have the direct extension to the delivery center....;)

• Funny
Reactions: Antonius138
This is what I got from my SA. (Vin received 4/25) Not sure why they can’t just give more details on what inspection is needed and how long it will take. Planning to be out of town next week, so really hoping for delivery this week.

“Unfortunately, we still waiting for certain inspection to complete before delivering the vehicle. Once the inspection is complete, you will receive an text message to schedule a delivery appointment.”

Nope still waiting and it's been crickets...there is no direct extension to the delivery center as they route you through the main Tesla support line so no way of knowing if the parts are in or if it is even close. Tempted to just drive down there and see what is up...
I just texted with Macadam and they said they are expecting to get the parts shortly and get the cars out this week

MYLR Ordered on 10/22/2021
Midnight Silver Metallic Paint
19’’ Gemini Wheels
All Black Premium Interior
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Tow Hitch

The initial delivery window was mid Feb 22 to mid Mar 22
Then, once the first day of the window above came, it moved to a 15 day window in the first half of Apr
Today, the first day of the window above, it moved to a 30 day window from mid Apr to mid May
Then, once the first day of the window above came, it moved to a 15 day window from May 2nd to May 16th
Today, the first day of the window above, it moved to a 30 day window from May 23rd to June 20th

Is this normal? Has anyone ever been thru a cycle of ever postponing delivery dates with varying window ranges?

19’’ Gemini Wheels
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Tow Hitch

Then, once the first day of the window above came, it moved to a 15 day window in the first half of Apr
Today, the first day of the window above, it moved to a 30 day window from mid Apr to mid May
Then, once the first day of the window above came, it moved to a 15 day window from May 2nd to May 16th
Today, the first day of the window above, it moved to a 30 day window from May 23rd to June 20th

Is this normal? Has anyone ever been thru a cycle of ever postponing delivery dates with varying window ranges?
That's all they do is change!

Reactions: SeanB-Model3
19’’ Gemini Wheels
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Tow Hitch

You and I have the exact same car, down to the hitch, and I ordered on Sept 30th and have had similar movements.

You are right where I am seeing a lot of Sept/Oct ordered MSM. We are all hoping for a back half of May delivery.

Hopefully you are there with us.

You and I have the exact same car, down to the hitch, and I ordered on Sept 30th and have had similar movements.

You are right where I am seeing a lot of Sept/Oct ordered MSM. We are all hoping for a back half of May delivery.

Hopefully you are there with us.
Who knew MSM would be the most popular color! I would had ordered black! Oh the pain of black! Ok the red one then!

Reactions: Kubelfan
19’’ Gemini Wheels
Five Seat Interior
Autopilot
Tow Hitch

Unfortunately yes - it is an erratic progression - try to ignore it until the range gets really small (less than 14 days) then maybe pay attention - frustrating otherwise.

I ordered 7/23/21. Had some issues with my order was finally able to get it pushed through. I scheduled my delivery date 2 weeks ago for 4/29 at 1pm. I got a call at 10am that I wouldn't be able to pick up at 1pm, my car didn't pass inspection. She said she would call me later, she did not. I got in contact with the manager on Saturday, and he told me "Tesla has asked us to keep these an extra week". So I'm assuming I'm dealing with missing parts? I have yet to have a good experience at my local Tesla service center (Rockville, MD).

Reactions: BGOwner