Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shipping from TireRack to Independent Installer - Advice?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone used Firestone or PepBoys to install new tires? How about alignment? I'm in OC, so if anyone has location-dependent advice, that would also be useful. Thanks.

BTW, I think I'm going with the Pirelli Scorpion Zero All-Seasons.

What I have done is look up a TireRack installer and go to them and ask them to simply come close to the price. That way they make something on the tire sale too as well as the install. They likely wholesale them from TireRack anyway if looking at something not stocked locally.

Has anyone used Firestone or PepBoys to install new tires? How about alignment? I'm in OC, so if anyone has location-dependent advice, that would also be useful. Thanks.

Go wheel warehouse in Anaheim they have been doing my Tesla for few years ask for Adam

Great choice on the Pirellis. I have had them on the back for 10,000 miles. Amazing feel and wear.
Continentals were horrible. Had two blowouts. Lasted only 23,000 miles.
About to replace my fronts soon with Pirellis.
Agree....go to the TireRack installer list near you and negotiate a deal with them or ship them and use installer.
This says it all.
https://www.tirerack.com/tires/tire...all=Blackwall&partnum=645HR0SVASPXL&tab=Sizes