Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

All season tires that don’t cut range for a 2018 MX

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For me cc2 was significantly more expensive on tirerack in stock 2023 X 20 inch size. While I agree that the cc2 would likely be better in powdery snow, I don’t see any issues at all with the Pirelli aside from efficiency and I doubt the cc2 is much better in that regard.

Both will be noisier than the stock continentals, but I vastly prefer the Pirelli traction feel to the continental. I never tried a cc2 but I own a dedicated winter Michelin Pilot Alpin 5 on my MYP in 265/40/20 square with M3P uberturbines (which pushes the width a bit for a 9 inch wheel width) and it has a very similar pattern to the cc2 except for a middle channel cutting the cc2 like directional grooves and likely softer compound. Find the Pirellis better on dry.

I’ll be getting a pair of dedicated summers as I don’t believe the Pirelli is optimal in general but at least I can drive it at any temperature without concern of wear.

that forum is full of wierd moderators...I joined to post about the hankook kinergy 4sx as a similar tread and they called it spam..lol...vw clowns