Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Shop recommendation for - PPF, Ceramic coating, Tints, Chrome Delete, Powder Coat Rims (Los Angeles)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hey all -

I have a Black Model 3 Perf that I bought at the end of June.

Looking for a place to get Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coating, Tints, Chrome Delete, Powdered Coat Rims all in one shot. Located in Los Angeles ... would consider driving down as far as OC but don't prefer it... would have to make sense.

If anyone has any recommendations or thoughts, would be super helpful.

Quality is most important, however will seek competitive pricing due to the bulk work.

Thank you!

Hey all -

I have a Black Model 3 Perf that I bought at the end of June.

Looking for a place to get Paint Protection Film, Ceramic Coating, Tints, Chrome Delete, Powdered Coat Rims all in one shot. Located in Los Angeles ... would consider driving down as far as OC but don't prefer it... would have to make sense.

If anyone has any recommendations or thoughts, would be super helpful.

Quality is most important, however will seek competitive pricing due to the bulk work.

Thank you!

I used and recommend Sticker City in Sherman Oaks for Xpel PPF. They also do ceramic coatings. For tint, I used the shop next door they recommended, Sunshield Window Tinting. Both the PPF and tint came out great.