Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Black Wall Connector OR Founders Series Tesla Model S for Kids

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Ready to redeem either referral signature black wall connector OR Founders Series Tesla Model S for kids. You can pick from either. Will ship directly from Tesla with your name and address.

PayPal or Venmo.

If you're interested please send me a PM.

$499 OBO.

@puhiniho

That's really low-balling it considering a new HPWC (standard version without Elon's signature) sells direct from Tesla for $500. Price trends on the signature HPWC are around $500-$550. Just fyi.
Model S/X/3 Wall Connector

@Amit519 Really? What do you consider low ball when you got something for free (actually it's better than free cause of the benefit of a referral) and your saying you'd sell it for the same price as retail. Sounds like your someone that likes to judge people. (I would think this is a free market and that people can sell and ask what they'd like, apparently your the for sale cop")

Sorry, I'll stop my rant but really???

@Amit519 Really? What do you consider low ball when you got something for free (actually it's better than free cause of the benefit of a referral) and your saying you'd sell it for the same price as retail. Sounds like your someone that likes to judge people. (I would think this is a free market and that people can sell and ask what they'd like, apparently your the for sale cop")

Sorry, I'll stop my rant but really???

Just a charger guys let's all play nice :)

@puhiniho sorry if you felt offended by my comment. The intent was to hopefully make you aware of what the going selling price was in the last few months. The dates in the recent offers I found were from before you joined TMC (June 15, 2018). Everyone that has made an offer to buy one of these "free" referral award HPWC has offered $500+. No one can stop you from offering $300, but IMHO I don't think anyone will part with their free award for that much.
Screenshot_20180722-223815_Samsung Internet.jpg
Screenshot_20180722-223838_Samsung Internet.jpg

Again, no intentions of offending anyone.

Reactions: logan
I have a signature black wall connector available for ordering through the Tesla referral program. Please message me with an offer and I can enter your shipping information when ordering so you can get it directly from Tesla. If you prefer the Founder's Series Tesla Model S for kids I can also order that instead. Same thing please message me with an offer and I can ship it to your address. Thanks!!

I have a signature black wall connector available for ordering through the Tesla referral program. Please message me with an offer and I can enter your shipping information when ordering so you can get it directly from Tesla. If you prefer the Founder's Series Tesla Model S for kids I can also order that instead. Same thing please message me with an offer and I can ship it to your address. Thanks!!

still available?