Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Signature Wall Connector

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It would arrive to a SC in your name with your VIN, it's 50/50 wither or not Tesla would release to anyone but you. It might be better to have it shipped to your house then you ship it to the buyer.

Interesting, I actually bought one on TMC and they shipped it to me and then I sold mine on TMC as well and they shipped to the buyer. So far it has been 2 for 2 for me without issues.

It would arrive to a SC in your name with your VIN, it's 50/50 wither or not Tesla would release to anyone but you. It might be better to have it shipped to your house then you ship it to the buyer.

Tesla allows the award to be shipped to any person and any address the original owner wants at the time of the order. The propblem is not the order process and shipping address. Its that Tesla is out of stock and is currently not shipping any Signature Series HPWC. The reason I say this is because I have purchased one from the original owner he ordered the award and it shows my name and address on his mobile app. I just received an email directly from Tesla yesterday advising me they are out of stock yesterday. So apparently it will be quite awhile wait.

• Helpful
Reactions: Brisket5652