Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Skipping 10.6

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I find 10.6 too dangerous to use. It is a massive regression from 10.5 for my model 3. I’m skipping and waiting for next release.

I did a quick Google search and didn’t see any major complaints which surprised me. My car freaks out in the middle of turns, going into oncoming traffic, or heads straight at the curb. It throws frequent impending collision warnings and other nonsense. I had none of this with 10.5. I find it odd that my car is uniquely misbehaving. My cameras are all clean.

I find 10.6 too dangerous to use. It is a massive regression from 10.5 for my model 3. I’m skipping and waiting for next release.

I did a quick Google search and didn’t see any major complaints which surprised me. My car freaks out in the middle of turns, going into oncoming traffic, or heads straight at the curb. It throws frequent impending collision warnings and other nonsense. I had none of this with 10.5. I find it odd that my car is uniquely misbehaving. My cameras are all clean.
Tesla did stop the 10.6 rollout. Lots of speculation as to why but perhaps your car is demonstrating the "issues" Elon said had to be fixed. You could always try re-calibrating your cameras, reset the display and then recycle power. Some have reported that helped but nothing you could call definitive.