Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sleepers in California!!

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
so get this guys..... i contacted THREE SA's

one answered and said it didn't exist

two ignored me

right now i get this email:

Annotation 2019-11-20 161359.png

I'm super excited but also can't believe someone updated my order without even telling me.

Edit: vin is in source too

For anyone curious, i got an email back from the regional manager "It never ceases to amaze me how fast our customers can hear news before we even do! I’ve found a couple in our brochure and had your account matched to one of the Performance models currently in pre-production. It has the exact same configuration you had originally ordered"

Reactions: M3FNATIK
My SA said he matched me to a stealth from my older order, but no email from Tesla on order change, no VIN on website (or in source code), nor any update on the build on website. Anyone else not get any notification/status change?

I still haven't either, but they did say it might take a day or two to appear client-side. I double-confirmed it with the Sales office so I'm not stressing it too hard right now.

Also, has anyone who got one today been able to access the Mvpa? Mine shows up, but when I click the link, it just says “page failed to load”.

Same here. Did you make payment yet?
My SA said he matched me to a stealth from my older order, but no email from Tesla on order change, no VIN on website (or in source code), nor any update on the build on website. Anyone else not get any notification/status change?

Where are you on the "next steps" in your profile? I heard again today (from CM showroom) that completed profiles are getting delivery priority. I got a VIN by the time I got home.