Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Software update v9 for Europe?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Some are getting V9 now in EU, but it seems like the rollout slowed down. Also no drive on nav.
Thx, drive on nav going live about now in the US according Elon on twitter, so I guess in a couple of weeks for EU. Is this period of 2-3 weeks after US typical for EU software updates? I'm a new 75D owner since this weekenf by the way

Thx, drive on nav going live about now in the US according Elon on twitter, so I guess in a couple of weeks for EU. Is this period of 2-3 weeks after US typical for EU software updates? I'm a new 75D owner since this weekenf by the way
Couple of days back, I've read "several months for drive on nav in EU because of variety of lines used". So in Tesla time, probably next summer (if we are lucky).

. 99% of the updates are simultanious with US, sometimes it takes a couple of days and a few updates(big ones like V8 and now v9)it takes weeks.