Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

**SOLD**2022 Tesla Model S LR Blk/Blk 2k miles 21s/19s PPF Autopilot

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Yes..just went out for a drive..this thing is awesome..worth more than 79k..who says prices have to keep going down..didn't Elon say that his cars are an appreciating asset....lol
I am just reiterating what Elon said..lol..
Web capture_9-3-2023_10359_electrek.co.jpeg

To give you a comparable for pricing purposes, here's basically the same car, but a Plaid but with only 1 set of wheels and more miles, that just ended and it only bid up to $80,500.

Yes..i saw that as well..however it didn't sale..the asking price in my area are still holding up per auto trader...as the lowest is 80k for LR with 23k miles.

Ha..yes i saw that it was sold after..not to bad of a price for 1000hp...hopefully for all us S owners..hopefully this was an exception.

For current owners, we're all screwed with resale prices unless gas prices hit $10/gal.

Interesting, I just noticed that if it doesn't meet reserve and it sells after, C&B cuts their commission down to 2.5% to help close the deal.

• What if the reserve isn’t met?
    If you’re the high bidder on a car where the reserve isn’t met, we’ll work with the seller and the buyer in an attempt to find a sale price that’s suitable for both parties. If we’re able to reach an agreement, we’ll put the buyer and seller in contact – and our fee drops to 2.5%.