Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Southern CA Wheel Swap 18" for 19"

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi all,

I took delivery last month, and have less than 1,000 miles on my 3 RWD LR (White/white). After some thought, I find that I really would prefer the 19" (silver) wheels over my 18" Aero's. I like the improved quietness and increased range offered by the 18's, but just like the look of the 19's enough to forgo that.

If anyone in Southern California has a 3 with the 19's that would like to swap wheel sets (and yes, I'd be offering some cash as well as my wheels/tires) please get in touch. Know that my wheels, as I said, have less than 1K miles on them, and are in MINT CONDITION (both covers and rims themselves.) They are pristine. Your 19's would need to be perfect or near perfect, and have less than 7K miles on them. We would meet at some tire shop in SD, LA, OC, Riverside, Palm Springs, wherever, exchange the cash, and have the shop swap the wheel sets.

If I had any color other than white, I would probably keep these wheels, as I do love the smooth ride and quietness. I just find that, on a white car, the space grey is not my favorite.

Please get in touch if you have any questions or would be interested in discussing a deal to swap wheel sets.

Thanks!

Addendum to above post: Your 19's should have 10K or fewer miles - 7K was an error. Also, I neglected to mention that the tires on my car are Michelin Primacy MXM (which, I assume, were the standard tires for 2019 Model 3's with the 18" Aero's.) They are in perfect condition as well.

Thanks