Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Spartan autotec floor liner

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Has anyone ordered the Spartan autotec floor protection mats for MS or MX? The appear to match the design of the Topfit trunk mats. The pictures on Amazon are generic, but they state that they are custom made.

https://www.amazon.com/Spartan-Auto...coding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=6HMCZG9QDP1JD2EXXTD1
I was just coming to look for the same thing. Them vs Worth-Mats. Both look like the color would go better with the cream interior we have with our MS. The 3D Maxpiders are okay, but only in tan. At least I can see what the Spartans look like with our interior (ish) on the amazon pictures.

Thanks,
Chris

Watching. If anyone gets these please report back. I got the worth mats for my prior black/red interior MS, and returned them because I didn’t love the fit. Agree these look like a great color match with the cream interior.

Watching. If anyone gets these please report back. I got the worth mats for my prior black/red interior MS, and returned them because I didn’t love the fit. Agree these look like a great color match with the cream interior.
I went with the 3D Maxpiders. I hope I can live with them from a color perspective. Anything else seems to be top notch for them.

Thanks,
Chris