Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sr+floor Mats And Phone Charging Cables?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
It uses to come with the phone cables... But it doesn't anymore. It never came with floor mats .

We don't have the premium interior... We have "partial premium."
Hi

You can try our new all weather floor mats for Model 3. They have been very well received by the market and everyone who has bought them loves them for the quality and value. Most importantly, you are getting the right amount of protection for what is expected from a set of all weather mats.

Now they are on special for $79.99 on amazon. You can check out the forum responses.

Vendor - Road Comforts All Weather Custom Fit Mats - $79.99 for Model 3

link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGXB2G4

Thanks!

It uses to come with the phone cables... But it doesn't anymore. It never came with floor mats .

Lol fact that floor mats are one of the main differences for the premium version is super sad. It turns out we paid $5,000 for a few more speakers and immersive sound and carpet floor mats. Lame lol.

• Helpful
Reactions: JCJiffy
Hi

You can try our new all weather floor mats for Model 3. They have been very well received by the market and everyone who has bought them loves them for the quality and value. Most importantly, you are getting the right amount of protection for what is expected from a set of all weather mats.

Now they are on special for $79.99 on amazon. You can check out the forum responses.

Vendor - Road Comforts All Weather Custom Fit Mats - $79.99 for Model 3

link to Amazon: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07MGXB2G4

Thanks!

Thanks for the post. Incidently I had already ordered the same floor mats from amazon before I saw this port.

Does the SR+ include floor mats and phone charger cables as part of the standard "partial premium" package? Mine didnt have the floor mats or the cables.
Depending on the phone case, in my case it was the Rokform, it wouldn’t fit into the Lightning plug anyways, I use a Taptes wireless charger. That works well. If you do order a cable make sure it has the right angle connector type. Slide the bottom part to the left to remove it.

Road Comfort mats is what I use, heavy duty and can hold dirt and debris well, just throw them on the floor and sweep the debris away. The only issue I have with them is they are on the heavy side. So I only use the fronts since I don’t have rear passengers

Fred

Last edited: