Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Stock Model 3P 20" Wheels and Tires

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I am wanting to get a set of TSportline 18" wheels and then sell my stock 20" performance wheels and tires. They currently have 1700 miles on them and i drive pretty gentle, no tracking or drag strip time. I dont know the going price for a set of wheels but ideal would be to at least break even on the new TSportline wheels. These would be great to use up the rest of the life in the tires then use them for a spare set of snows that you can leave mounted on the rims. I personally just like the look of the 18" wheels, i like a meaty tire lol I will start at $3500 but feel free to make offers. The rims are in mint condition.

20" Tesla Model 3 Performance Wheel & Tire Set

This might help you estimate what the market is for a set of PUP 20” wheels and tires. I’ve seen them go for as low as $2200 without shipping in Craigslist ads. Just an FYI so that you can get some offers at least.

Thank you for the info, I will lower the price to $2700 picked up or i can deliver around the denver to ft collins area. The problem is i still need to get Tsportline one in and assembled as well. If someone wants them for $2700 i can notify them when i'm all set up and then get the wheels to them.