Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Gilbert, AZ - N Higley Rd (cancelled)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I'm sorry to learn that this supercharger has been cancelled. You can see it from this link and the screenshot below.
I also verified via email with the City of Gilbert that it has been cancelled and not moving forward.
View attachment 1027562
Must not have worked in the parking lot. Either design or utility standpoint. They will hopefully find a nearby location and apply again.

Reactions: Stealth
Here is a portion of the email I received from the City of Gilbert "We received your question regarding the Tesla chargers that were proposed at 1715 N. Higley Road. That application has been cancelled by the applicant, but they have reached out requesting information on another possible site located at 855 N. Gilbert Road. "

So it looks like they are moving it to Gilbert Crossing near Guadalupe Rd and Gilbert Rd (NE Corner). But that seems strange since there is an existing Supercharger just 2 miles away near Stapley Dr and Baseline Rd (NE Corner).

Here is a portion of the email I received from the City of Gilbert "We received your question regarding the Tesla chargers that were proposed at 1715 N. Higley Road. That application has been cancelled by the applicant, but they have reached out requesting information on another possible site located at 855 N. Gilbert Road. "

So it looks like they are moving it to Gilbert Crossing near Guadalupe Rd and Gilbert Rd (NE Corner). But that seems strange since there is an existing Supercharger just 2 miles away near Stapley Dr and Baseline Rd (NE Corner).
There was already an application there. Applied after this one but both were active for a month or so. Interesting that Tesla didn’t cancel the other right away unless they were waiting for initial feedback on the other site.

Reactions: Stealth