Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Laredo, TX - San Dario Ave

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Interesting that the project application actually says V4 posts.

I wonder when we will see actual V4 installtions rather than V4 with V3 cabinets. This will be on the direct route between Giga Texas and Giga Mexico, so it's plausible this could be an actual V4 used as a real world test.

Reactions: get-atty
OK, this could be considered the most pathetic Splitter! ever, or it could be considered entirely as upgrading the existing site.
You would get off at a different exit for each location, but if you get back on after one location you can't get off to get to the other location without turning back.
So, for splitting, I'll just leave it and adjust the distance slightly when it opens.

OK, this could be considered the most pathetic Splitter! ever, or it could be considered entirely as upgrading the existing site.
You would get off at a different exit for each location, but if you get back on after one location you can't get off to get to the other location without turning back.
So, for splitting, I'll just leave it and adjust the distance slightly when it opens.
There's really no other location in Laredo to put something like this other than the mall/I-35 area. The existing Supercharger is pretty old in Supercharger years.