Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Ocala, FL - W. Silver Springs Blvd

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just another data point to the above comment, I used this site during busy Christmas travel, at night, and found it to be clean and the store staff friendly. The food selection is better than a usual gas station. Wawa will never be confused with gourmet but at least you can get a hot sandwich and a cup of coffee.

Was here this past Saturday (6/8) and it was full with folks waiting after we showed up and 1 other right behind us. But, the charging session was terrible. No one, (well, I spoke to 5 of the 8) were getting higher than 92kw. So it was a long charge for sure when I rolled in with 6% on the way back to ATL.

• Informative
Reactions: X Fan
I was at this charger Sunday 6/16 and had to wait about 5-10 minutes for a stall to open up. Arrived with 9%, maxed out at 198kW.

I think a lot of people, myself included, are manually selecting to navigate to this charger over the old 150kW Ocala one. It's arguably a better destination from the get-go, as there's available bathrooms and food.

Reactions: X Fan