Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger - Okanogan, WA

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Very handy for North Cascades, but also no quarter listed, and 2023

1643855064784.png

I believe that's been on the map for about a year as planned filling in of 97 up to Canada

Pretty sure it's been on the map for 3-4 years, at least. Disappointing to see it slip again to 2023, but maybe I should be grateful it didn't disappear entirely? We managed to drive the North Cascades highway westbound by staying in Omak last summer, but a supercharger in the area would definitely add flexibility. Not even a CHAdeMO anywhere around those parts!

It's since removed, but Tesla briefly posted the following for this site on its webpage today:

Okanogan, WA (coming soon)
Industrial Way
Pateros, WA 98846

Note that there was no specific street address, so it's unclear if this is a general reference to a specific location under consideration, or if it's just a placeholder (though as a placeholder, it's interesting that the address is Pateros and not Okanogan).

Reactions: Araman0
Industrial way is a strange location. It’s a strip of agricultural warehouses. Also it’s odd that they call it okanogan supercharge but in location is in Pateros, which is 30 miles and a good size town away.

Reactions: PLUS EV
Industrial way is a strange location. It’s a strip of agricultural warehouses. Also it’s odd that they call it okanogan supercharge but in location is in Pateros, which is 30 miles and a good size town away.
TBF Pateros is still Okanogan county. Also, the Chelan pin ended up being in Entiat which is a similar distance.

If the Industrial Way location ends up being accurate and more than just a placeholder I actually think it would be a pretty good location since it could be used for either US-97 or US-20 trips, though the latter would be much more comfortable with something like a Newhalem supercharger.