Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Supercharger price not shown.

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Was this ever resolved I have the same issue my car always displays £0.00 when ever I use a SC. But it always displays the same date 29th of September 2021.
I have something similar. when I got the car, it would go up as expected while charging (even though I was on the 1000 miles free) but after a couple of charges, it has stayed at £0.00 and also some date in December last year, even though I've charged at the superchargers several times since. Now I still have 80 or so free miles to use and wonder if it will fix itself again once these are used up.

I have something similar. when I got the car, it would go up as expected while charging (even though I was on the 1000 miles free) but after a couple of charges, it has stayed at £0.00 and also some date in December last year, even though I've charged at the superchargers several times since. Now I still have 80 or so free miles to use and wonder if it will fix itself again once these are used up.
Yes