Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Swap Model 3 18s for 19s...?

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.

MJP.P3D-

Supporting Member
Apr 18, 2016
Texas
I will be picking up a brand new (July 2019 build) Model 3 LR AWD Performance Stealth (aka P3D-) in 2 hours that has the 18” wheels/tires/aero covers installed but would prefer the 19s. Does anyone have a set of new/near-new, excellent condition 19s that they’d like to trade for the 18s plus cash? I’m in Chicago and would prefer a local/regional swap but am open to ideas. Thanks.

Ok—so, it seems I’ve had to recalibrate my expectations for the cash needed to make this deal. Given experience now with two potential suitors, my offer is brand-new 18s (plus covers+TPMS) from my just purchased P3D- plus $1000 cash for a set of new or very close to new (excellent condition) 19s including caps and TPMS. Any takers? Thanks.

Ok—so, it seems I’ve had to recalibrate my expectations for the cash needed to make this deal. Given experience now with two potential suitors, my offer is brand-new 18s (plus covers+TPMS) from my just purchased P3D- plus $1000 cash for a set of new or very close to new (excellent condition) 19s including caps and TPMS. Any takers? Thanks.

If you only live in SoCal I would jump on this offer! Well, I'll find somebody eventually!