Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

TAPTES wireless charging pad

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
TAPTES releases a new Gen 2 wireless charger for Tesla Model 3 with updated great design, now wired & wireless charging both included, Landscape mode supported but also with LED light indicator, still $49.99 including free shipping.

Wireless_Charging_Pad_for_Tesla_Model_3_Upgraded_Version_4_9d71f95c-790f-43f5-8782-6ed55a60900b.jpg Wireless_Charging_Pad_for_Tesla_Model_3_Upgraded_Version_3_8bd42cbc-f654-4369-b2f0-ec8c6269bc39.jpg Wireless_Charging_Pad_for_Tesla_Model_3_Upgraded_Version_1_2c6a9f72-6f43-4a99-be28-5e5077a4f714.jpg

Shipments begin June 10 for Gen 2

Wireless Phone Charger for Tesla Model 3, Wireless Charging Pad/Mat

I just recently order the Gen 1 version off Amazon and it's been working really good for me! No issues and they even shipped out free USB Splitter cables to run dashcam and the wireless charging pad together.

TAPTES releases a new Gen 2 wireless charger for Tesla Model 3 with updated great design, now wired & wireless charging both included, Landscape mode supported but also with LED light indicator, still $49.99 including free shipping.
Looks like an affordable alternative (a clone, really) of the Jeda, but with lights and a different solution to wired charging. At $50, it'll be difficult to justify spending more than double for the Jeda especially with their recent order fulfillment issues.

I like that one of the Q&A questions asks specifically if the pad works with the Galaxy Note 9 (that I use). I hope the answer doesn't simply mean that it will charge, but that the tall phone actually fits in the dock, which is currently possible with the Jeda.