Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Telsa LR RWD Model 3 - 35K ODO/HW3/EAP/FSD/Premium Data/18" Aeros $43k OBO

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
For Sale, Located in San Francisco, CA:
Tesla Long Range Rear Wheel Drive Model 3 – Grey with 18” Aero wheels, Enhanced Autopilot, Full Self Driving Capabilities, Premium data, and Hardware 3 Retrofit.

Asking $43K OBO.

Original owner – One of the first to put their deposits, picked up on June 30 2018 as configured for $49,000.

Enhanced Autopilot was purchased and added on September 2018 for $5,500

Full Self Driving Capabilities was purchased and added on March 2019 for $2,000.

Hardware 3 installed on March 2020.

New Michelin Primacy MXM4 tires installed at 28,000 on December 2019.

Car is in great condition and has no issues. Selling as I no longer require a commute due to this Covid19 issue. Car was always kept garaged at home and at work. Always hand washed by me, and kept away from public spaces as often as I can. Battery state of charge constantly kept between 30% and 80% to ensure max life span. The only maintenance that was performed was a tire change at 28,000 miles and add windshield wiper fluid. Non smoker and non pet car.

• ~35,000 miles
  • Long Range Battery (325 EPA miles, charges to ~312 miles)
  • Midnight Grey Exterior
  • All Black Premium Interior
  • Premium Upgrades (sound system, heated front and rear seats, folding side mirrors)
  • 18’’ Aero Wheels with covers (minor curb rash)
  • HomeLink Garage door opener (no longer a standard, now a $300 option)
  • Grandfathered into Premium data plan (no longer standard, now $100/year option)
  • Autopilot Hardware 3.0 computer
  • Premium Audio system
  • Pay Per Use Supercharging and Premium Connectivity

Extras:

· Llumar Ceramic 5% VLT window tints installed (all windows) – Buyer responsible for removing if they wish as it may not be CA compliant.

· Maxpider 3D Kagu all-weather mats – Driver, passenger, and rear floor mats.

· Tesla front license plate mount (new – unused).

· Mobile charger and J1772 connector.

· New Michelin Primacy MXM4 tires installed December 2019.

Bonus:

Most Model 3’s have an orange tint that shows on the top part of the rear glass when it gets wet. This is one of the rare ones that have the orange tint on THE WHOLE REAR GLASS. It looks really cool when it gets wet and drizzly, the entire top turns orange. Will post pics of the car once I clean and get more up to date pictures. I have one picture that shows the full orange tint.

Issues/Concerns:

Car runs perfectly – no issues there.

Cosmetics: There is just a tiny cosmetic scuff on the panel under the driver-side rear door and a little curb rash on one of the rims.

will post more pics once i take them.
pic1.jpg
tint.jpg
rearwheelfender.jpg