Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register
rim12.jpg

For sale Available Tesla 19" Slipstream rims, TPMS, center caps and compact spare

$300.00
Available for
  1. Local pickup

Details

Up for sale are 4 Tesla Slipstream rims with TPMS and center caps off a 2016 Model S. These rims have no damage - no bends, dents or severe road rash. No pothole damage.

They do have cosmetic imperfections that I began working on to make these rims my 'snows' but I ended up selling my MS and buying a MY which has a different bolt pattern, thus this post. One TPMS was installed (as I used the rim for 8 months), three more TPMS's are uninstalled and included.

In addition to the 4 rims, I am also including a compact spare that was given to me with the same bolt pattern. It was never used and comes with a storage bag but no tools. It does NOT have a TPMS. The tire is brand new (as you can see the imprint on the thread) - I have never installed it.

Looking for a local sale only - too heavy and too messy to ship. I live in Midland (central Michigan) but am willing to drive a reasonable distance (50 mile radius) to meet up with you in a public location if you are not in the central MI area.

I will send hi-res / more detailed photos on request so you can see the imperfections - I could only add 4 with the listing. $300 for everything, including the touch-up paint that I bought to fix them with.
This site may earn commission on affiliate links.