Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Sold Tesla 20" Factory Uberturbines Wheels

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Original OEM 20" Uberturbine wheels with tires. These wheels are from a Model 3 Performance and will fit BOTH All Model Y trims and a Model 3. This is a nice option on a Tesla Y if you want a square setup.

Tires are Yokohama Geolandar 255/45/20 and contain the factory TPMS sensors. However the installed tires are likely two tall to fit a Model 3 without rubbing (can be easily exchanged to a place like Discount tire if need be)Tire tread 11/32, 9/32, 9/32, and 7/32

No Curb rash on any wheel. Two of them are in flawless condition, one has a small rock chip, and the other has two minor ones. All center caps included, wheels/tires are balanced and ready to install for a plugin play install

Asking $1,399 Which is more than a fair offer vs Tesla's Parts Dept $4,000 pricetag!

Prefer regional buyers in Charlotte Metro!

Attachments

• uberturbine20.jpg
    uberturbine20.jpg
    757.7 KB · Views: 170
Last edited:
Reactions: Teedub21
Any pictures of your Y with them on it? Bummer I’m west coast. Would love this setup for my Y performance.
I may have one somewhere. In some ways, the 20" Uberturbines are superior than the 21" that come stock with the car. They are significantly lighter, better efficiency (I've measured it), it's a square setup, and you have much more variety in tire choices. Also the ride is not as bumpy, as you can get larger sidewall tires. Also, they still look like the performance wheels (unlike if you put on the 20" Induction wheels).