Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla 2023 Model Y OEM Michelin Pilot A/S Performance 21" (2) Tires - Only 75 total miles

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there, I have some amazing tires for sale. They are ALMOST brand new tires 255/35-21 with rubber (Lip) rim guards.
They are OEM from my newly purchased Performance Model Y front tires and they are the best tires you can get for your car.
I bought them for my car but then I realized that they were too good for me. I switched to wider tires instead and now I want to share these tires with someone who deserves them.
They are in the Chicago area and I can ship them to you, at your cost, wherever you are.
According to "Talkradionews" in terms of cost, shipping tires through FedEx Ground will cost anywhere from $120 to $200 for a complete set of four.
They are priced to sell at $300/each, which is a steal compared to what you would pay at Walmart or Costco.
You can look at the pics below and see how awesome they are. (PICS ON THE WAY)
If you are interested, please contact me right away. These tires are very popular and they will be gone soon, so don’t miss this opportunity to get them.

Last edited: