TMC is an independent, primarily volunteer organization that relies on ad revenue to cover its operating costs. Please consider whitelisting TMC on your ad blocker and becoming a Supporting Member. For more info: Support TMC

Tesla App - stuck on waking up today

Discussion in 'Model 3: User Interface' started by paulvinh, May 28, 2018.

1. paulvinh

paulvinh Member

Anyone having problems with their app today? Mine keeps getting stuck on “waking up” screen. Cant navigate anywhere.

2. Kanting

Kanting Member

Received an email from Tesla this morning: "We are performing network maintenance from Monday, May 28, 2018 at 9pm PDT to Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 2am PDT, and would like to inform all owners that there may be intermittent disruption to the Tesla app during this time. We recommend that owners keep their key fobs and key cards on hand. We apologize for any inconvenience."

3. Kurt'sX

Kurt'sX Member

[​IMG]
    We are performing network maintenance from Monday, May 28, 2018 at 9pm PDT to Tuesday, May 29, 2018 at 2am PDT, and would like to inform all owners that there may be intermittent disruption to the Tesla app during this time. We recommend that owners keep their key fobs and key cards on hand. We apologize for any inconvenience.

4. paulvinh

paulvinh Member

This been happening since the morning.

5. 75Shappyt

75Shappyt Member

my Tesla app. is working fine

6. daniel

daniel Active Member

My Tesla app never gets past "waking up." When I'm coming out of the grocery store I can get the app to open the frunk if I want to bother pulling the phone out, unlocking it, opening the app, and scrolling to the "open frunk" button. But when I'm in the house and the car is sitting in the garage, if I open the app I get "waking up" until I get tired of waiting and close the phone.

My phone on Verizon gets a strong signal including in the garage, but crappy AT&T in the car seldom gets a signal when the car is in the garage. It will be nice when we get wi-fi connectivity. My wi-fi signal easily reaches the garage.

7. timk225

timk225 Active Member

My android phone app frequently gets stuck on "waking up", and have to turn airplane mode on then off again to kick it into working. That usually fixes it but is annoying to have to do nearly every day.