Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Badge Frunk Location (Measurements)

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Hi there,

Our PPF installer removed our Tesla badge on the frunk for the clear bra install. Had the option to re-apply, and while I originally had plans to keep it clean, it just seems a little too empty on the pearl white front end for my liking.

With that being said, does anyone have measurements (specifically how HIGH from the edge of the frunk) to where the bottom of the "T" badge sits? Would be much appreciated!

Thank you in advanced :)

52AD378C-8D0A-4D4C-B21F-F581A4203C04.jpeg
I had the same thing and my installer actually was way off when he put the emblem back on, it wasn’t centered at all. So I got a new emblem from Tesla. They have a template they can use to install it perfectly for you, or if you want to use your existing one there’s a guy on eBay who sells a 3D printed template guide. It clicks onto the latch to help center it.

Reactions: eksigned
View attachment 735866I had the same thing and my installer actually was way off when he put the emblem back on, it wasn’t centered at all. So I got a new emblem from Tesla. They have a template they can use to install it perfectly for you, or if you want to use your existing one there’s a guy on eBay who sells a 3D printed template guide. It clicks onto the latch to help center it.
Link?

• Informative
Reactions: Mike_TV and ScottNY