Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Battery Modules

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
I have 14 modules removed from a 09/2016 Tesla Model S with just under 24k miles. All modules are tested and sold with a 6 month warranty. $1,225 per module plus shipping. Prefer to sell in higher quantity. $16k for all 14.

Attachments

• s-l1600 (1).jpg
    s-l1600 (1).jpg
    340.3 KB · Views: 97
Reactions: wayneco
I mean I can get an 85Kwh Models S with fully figured out BMS at 17K. I will not interested to pay 20K for a 75Kwh where nothing is figured out yet. We are way far...

Well one sold on eBay recently for 18k so it's safe to assume that's what they are worth. Also, if you have watched Munro's assessment of the battery pack you will know that the Model 3 pack is far superior to the Model S pack. The way Tesla installed it also confirms that because to remove the pack on the 3 you have to remove the seats and carpeting from the interior.

I will take all 14 if it is free shipping. How would the warranty work if the batteries are damaged or bad?
I have 11 left. The batteries won't be damaged or DOA, that's a guarantee. however, if they decide to fail for whatever reason within 6 months, I will either replace one If I have one at the time or you can opt for a refund for one module. If you're interested, I'll pm you my number.