Welcome to Tesla Motors Club
Discuss Tesla's Model S, Model 3, Model X, Model Y, Cybertruck, Roadster and More.
Register

Tesla Mobile Connector Purchase

This site may earn commission on affiliate links.
Just purchased a Tesla MYP. Had to buy the mobile connector.

Will the mobile connector be delivered to my home or will it be given to me during the pick-up date of the MYP at the delivery center?

Will the mobile connector be delivered to my home or will it be given to me during the pick-up date of the MYP at the delivery center?
Shipped to the mailing address on your Tesla Account. The Tesla Model Y does come with the Tesla J1772 adapter that enables charging at any public Level 1/2 charging station. Download the Plugshare app onto you phone to find charging locations. Also, Google Maps can display EV Charging Stations that are nearby; also Tesla Superchargers and Tesla Destination Chargers close to your location.

weelllll - I ordered my M3P on Jan 14 - and bought a mobile connector at the same time.

I picked up the car this past Monday and there is zero evidence that Tesla has done anything with my order. I do not have my mobile connector - but I do have the car. Thankfully there is a supercharger a mile away - and we have a mobile connector from my wife's model S and a 50 amp wall connector . . . .so I'm in no fear of running out of juice. . .

I just ordered a MYLR on Jan 24, paid for the mobile connector at the same time as I put in the deposit. The connector came after 2 weeks, but my car EDD just got pushed to Apr-June, so I have a mobile connector collecting dust for the next few months LOL. To answer your question, yes your mobile connector will be delivered to your home.